Sporadic Renderings

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Apology

I think I owe an apology to this space, this blog, sorry my blog. For not attending to it in the past 3 months. Not even remembering its existence and finally opening it literally after 50/60 days. And I have not checked my friends' blogs much either and feel alienated to the blogging community.

I know myself and the fact that i am not much of a multitasking person. If work commitments and my course project demanded too much time and exacted the technical capacity of the brain, it totally shut the creative, or rather "non-technical" side. Many a time I had an idea which I wanted to put to paper but was unable to do so due to time and energy constraints. :)

In retrospect I feel that I have become less emotional, less lazy, less calm a person or maybe putting the more over less, (perspective) little more practical, more active and a somewhat hot-headed person.

After this hiatus i hope i will be able to do justice to the blog and some other things that need attention. Do many fellow-bloggers feel it, i know not; but to me it feels as if blogging makes one more accountable (eeks.. reminds me of daily status reports though :) ), livelier and lighter after shedding/downloading the emotional baggage.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home