Pure Ecstasy !!
The atmosphere is still. Not a stir of a leaf, nor the whir of breeze.
The air hangs heavy with anticipation and apprehension. The wait has been too long, too painful and soul charring.
They both have been stubborn and unrelenting. It is a make or break situation.
As the moments tick away slowly, the tension becomes unbearable.
And then finally, ... it happens!
A gray sky begins to show up; hiding the unpleasantness of the sun behind it. One smells of storm brewing up at a distance. The sky rumbles, thunders and finally sheds its Ego. A light drizzle turns into a heavy downpour in no time; washing away all the sour moments with it.
As though, after eons of restrained silence the sky gives up and rains emotions on the scorched earth.
One cannot help but be a part of this pure ecstasy. It is too contagious to refrain from. I love these transitional seasons of May-June the best of all. The glistening treetops against the silvery-gray sky are a sight to behold. And nothing can be as invigorating as the mildly chilling breeze; post rains.
Nature has been performing this over and over for ages. Still, not a single performance has ever failed to charm its audience!
As I sat watching it yesterday, I was convinced that even intense emotions like ecstasy can be easily stirred up by the most simple things around you!!
The air hangs heavy with anticipation and apprehension. The wait has been too long, too painful and soul charring.
They both have been stubborn and unrelenting. It is a make or break situation.
As the moments tick away slowly, the tension becomes unbearable.
And then finally, ... it happens!
A gray sky begins to show up; hiding the unpleasantness of the sun behind it. One smells of storm brewing up at a distance. The sky rumbles, thunders and finally sheds its Ego. A light drizzle turns into a heavy downpour in no time; washing away all the sour moments with it.
As though, after eons of restrained silence the sky gives up and rains emotions on the scorched earth.
One cannot help but be a part of this pure ecstasy. It is too contagious to refrain from. I love these transitional seasons of May-June the best of all. The glistening treetops against the silvery-gray sky are a sight to behold. And nothing can be as invigorating as the mildly chilling breeze; post rains.
Nature has been performing this over and over for ages. Still, not a single performance has ever failed to charm its audience!
As I sat watching it yesterday, I was convinced that even intense emotions like ecstasy can be easily stirred up by the most simple things around you!!


3 Comments:
At 11:19 PM ,
Ajoy Nandi said...
a friend of mine bumped into my cube when i was reading this post. Somehow was not comfortable in his reading the title "Pure Ecstasy" ;-) and i reading it. Had to give him a lot of explanation ;-) ... agar tujhe nahin samaz raha hai what i am talking about ... I will tell u when we next meet in Pune :D.
At 11:02 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Amazing post yaar. I really wonder why you were so late to jump into the blogging world. But as they starting is easy keeping up is tough. I hope you continue to write such beautiful blogs. I couldn't agree more with the last line.
At 11:03 AM ,
arati said...
i agree with you Rohan, keeping up is gonna be difficult.neways i can always fall back on the word sporadic for that :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home